Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Marg & Peter & Rockpool Grill & Bar

 
Margaret & Peter at Circular Quay
 
 
 


 
 
Soaring green marble pillars in the interior of Rockpool Grill & Bar
 
 
 

Seared King Prawns, with Goats Cheese, Tortellini , Burnt Butter, Pine Nuts and Raisins The best tortellini I have ever had in my life, I want to be able to make it just like that, 4 big prawns peeled. Goat’s cheese tortellini is amazing, plump soft and warm. I definitely want to try burnt butter on my pasta with pine nuts and raisins all four of them.


Singleton Whisky Prune, Crème Brulee 

I had this & was in heaven: Passionfruit Pavlova
Over all the food was wonderful!! Faultless, the service great, noise level was O.K where we were siting to the side; noisier in the centre, could have had tablecloths for the price. But really I just want to go back and have it all again.
Too dark to see any architectural attributes or showcaseing design elements, disappointing décor they did nothing, it could have been spectacular & interesting; or my eyesight maybe going, but I could see the food looked  & tasted sublime. 
 
This is day time & there is more light;
 much darker at night.
 
Open kitchen at Rockpool Grill & Bar
 
 
Exterior of Rookpool grill & bar on the corner of Hunter & Blight Street
Glasses stacked on top of one another is a design statement

Doorway

No comments:

Post a Comment