Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lions in Mauritius

Two year lions in Mauritius look very cute
Carel along with Carel's children had this photo taken in Mauritius it is amazing the lions look cute Carel said they were so big and strong what a wonderful experience to have.

I had a consultation with Dr Biggs this morning the fatty tissue behind my vocal cords had remained the same size and position  it was for  6 years and he does not think the coughing is coming from there, as far as he can see but I am having a CT scan to make sure.  I felt awful my whole body acking I went to bed when I arrived home until Jan phoned me at 1:00pm.           





No comments:

Post a Comment